Sunday, November 22, 2009

Funny Kids

So I saw a post on facebook the other day. It was a mom who said that she had kept a journal of all the funny things her kids said. Man I wish I would have thought about that before, but I really think that I want to start now.
There are a few for some of the older kids that I still remember. So I thought I would share.
Geoy: "I want my fork and hot dog!" and for some reason Salt did not sound at all like salt, so glad his favorite show was blues clues so he could talk about mr. Salt. Then there was his weird name thing, whatever people called him, he called them, there was You (Jen always said Hey YOU! ) There was abada cause Pierce was always talking to him about birds, there was Dude cause Jonathan always called him dude, and then of course there was Baba cause She always called him Bubby, and that one stuck.
Then there's Anni who at four years old cried, you just don't understand me, and slammed the door. Most of her funny stuff came in the form of song, "They just don't love me, why don't they love me. Why are they making me clean my room?" She is also to the age now where she is saying very teenagerish stuff that makes me laugh coming out of my nine year old.
Jakey, oh my gosh he is so funny. He used to make up his own words. He still does I guess. The ones I remember the most were wootah and wootabee. Usually, I'm going to wootah you in the wootabee. Then there was bok-bok-inock. The latest has been pickle-Joe-Pete, huh?? The other day he saw something on TV and was like did you just see that rampaging dinosaur dude? I never know what he'll come up with next!
Jessi is hilarious. She has her issues with the way she says things that leads to very funny, and sometimes embarrassing situations. There was the naughty slug, "that fug is naughty." But the funniest things are the things she just comes up with, like a turkey is a fat chicken. And her rear is always her "big brown bahooky" thanks to open season, and today she had the bless yous. And as I'm writing this she is reading the bible to me "Jesus blessed us and then he died on the cross for us and He said let my people go, but the devil didn't listen." So funny!
So man, I really need to get that journal! Hope this was good for a laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment